LCS undertakes a broad range of consultancy and research projects for large and small client organisations in the UK and a number of European countries.
Our assignments involve:
- Commercial due diligence
- Market and competition analysis
- Strategy reviews
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Alternative use value issues, building surveys, insurance valuation and rent reviews
- Business feasibility studies
- Raising new debt finance and risk capital
LCS is a multi-disciplinary team of three senior consultants plus research and support staff, drawn from the fields of professional valuation, chartered accountancy, health economics, corporate banking analysis and health care provider services. This multi-disciplinary approach enables LCS to deliver incisive research and analysis across the entire breadth of the international health care economy.
LCS was originally established in 1995 as the specialist commercial due diligence, valuations and consulting arm of Laing & Buisson. LCS acquired Laing & Buisson City Ltd. in November 2001.